Thursday 10 April 2014

DRESSLINK

Hey guys! So, I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for some cheap and cheerful online shopping. I have heard more and more people talk about DRESSLINK; an online Chinese wholesale store, so I decided to give it a try. Since it's wholesale, the clothes are mouth wateringly cheap. I cannot recommend this website enough to you guys. Delivery wasn't too steep considering it's all the way from China, and I was amazed by how quickly my items arrived. These trousers were something like £6, but they feel like pretty good quality and I'm super happy with them! Seriously, go and have a look if you're wanting to revamp your Spring wardrobe but struggle to afford Topshop or Urban Outfitters. I would definitely order from here again! I may do a small clothing haul type post on here soon, as I've accumulated quite a few new items in the past wee while.

These are the trousers which I ordered, I've put a click through link to this outfit on lookbook, so if you like it then do give it some hype!




No comments:

Post a Comment