Wednesday 26 February 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go!

I don't know what it is about Vaseline, but it is a brand that I always feel I can trust. With this is mind, when I saw this new moisturiser I just had to give it a go. What really caught my eye was the aerosol type can that it comes in... What a good idea! I am terrible with applying moisturisers or body butters simply because of the mess and hassle, plus I hate feeling like a slippery bar of soap whilst waiting for them to dry in. This is super quick and easy to apply, as well as having a nice light forumla which dries in very quickly. I have been using this every day since I bought it and my skin feels noteably softer. In addition to all that, it smells glorious. I love this stuff so much! I actually look forward to applying it (that may sound a little sad, but it's such a novelty to apply moisturiser like this!). At the small price of £3.99 from Superdrug (I'm sure it's available elsewhere but that's where I bought mine) I would have to recommend you give this a go for a no fuss daily moisturiser!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment